RN/RPN Visiting and Shift Nurse
CarePartners offers a competitive compensation program, including tuition assistance, a variety of on-site-in service training, along with a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for professional growth! Come in and speak with us to see how community health care can fit your lifestyle and career goals!
As a result of our continuous growth, we have full-time and part-time opportunities in Kincardine, Hanover and surrounding area for NEW and EXPERIENCED Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) and Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) - Sign on bonus totaling $1500. You will excel in our program if you are currently registered with the College of Nurses, have a valid driver's license and vehicle and bring a desire to work with a supportive and collaborative team.
As an essential member of the care team, you deliver nursing care in accordance with nursing plans and professional practice standards. Your well-developed judgment will enable you to perform routine nursing duties, and your strong interpersonal skills will ensure that the emotional and physical comforts of clients are met. You will confidently direct staff involved in client care, and manage stressful situations with poise and professionalism.
- Use of your professional assessment skills to perform a thorough holistic assessment of each client and identify the client's needs by utilizing information from the client, caregiver(s), the home environment, the LHIN referral and other sources
- Function as a member of a nursing team who are accountable for the nursing care it provides
- Develop appropriate time-specific, measurable goals and outcomes in collaboration with the client and/or caregiver(s), and in keeping with the LHIN goal for treatment
- As an organized and responsible nursing professional you will utilize the forecast, client nursing needs, client preference and client location to plan the day's schedule of nursing visits
- Committed to quality and accuracy of care
- Graduate of an approved Nursing program
- Current College of Nurses Certificate of Competence
- Proven computer skills, including e-mail, word processor, work scheduling systems
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written form and must be fluent in English
- Must have a reliable vehicle and driver’s license
How to Apply: In order to move forward to the next stage in our recruitment process, we require that you apply for the role through our job board and complete the mandatory screening questions. Please take a few minutes to visit our https://www.carepartners.ca/careers/ create a user profile, and complete the required pre-screening questions. This information will assist the hiring Manager with the interview selection process.
If you require assistance, please contact us email@example.com and provide your name and location you are itnerested in applying.
More search results
Kirkland and Englehart District Hospitals
Ministry of the Solicitor General
Registered Nurse: Full Time x1, Part Time x1, Rel…
Rotary Hospice Stratford Perth
RN Professional Practice Specialist
Ontario Nurses' Association
College of Nurses of Ontario