Registered Nurse, D Wing (Med/Surg/Paeds) - Permanent Part-Time
The Registered Nurse is accountable and responsible for the provision of general and specialized nursing duties and work assignments on a daily basis, according to the standards of Nursing Practice of the College of Nurses of Ontario, and approved standards of care of the Corporation.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Registered Nurse in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- BScN preferred, minimum completion of Diploma in Nursing
- Minimum 1 year recent (within 1-2 years) medical-surgical and/or pediatric experience
- NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)
- Current BCLS certification
- ENPC (Emergency Nursing Paediatric Course) or PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) preferred
- Management of Aggressive Behavior or equivalent preferred
- Certificate in Gentle Persuasive Approach (GPA) preferred
- Pediatric Nursing Certificate preferred
- Baby Friendly Initiative 20-hour breastfeeding course preferred
- Recent Medical/Surgical and Paediatric experience preferred
To confidentially explore this opportunity, please e-mail your resume and cover letter quoting job number 240-18 to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we appreciate all resumes, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Headwaters Health Care Centre is a medium-size acute and complex continuing care facility, offering both inpatient and outpatient services, as well as an Emergency Department with 24/7 coverage, and serves over 135, 000 primarily from the communities of Dufferin County and the Town of Caledon. Headwaters is accredited with Exemplary Standing by Accreditation Canada, the highest designation a hospital can receive. By offering care closer to home and putting patients first, Headwaters aims to provide an exceptional experience every time. Visit our website at www.headwatershealth.ca for more information.