Client Service Supervisor- RN/RPN
\We are looking for: 1 Full time Permanent Client Service Supervisor
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Reporting to the Manager, Client Services, the Client Service Supervisor (CSS), working within a multi-disciplinary team, is responsible for conducting in-home client assessments of client needs, providing case management and the supervising/training for a team of Personal Support Workers (this may involve an Assisted Living model of care). The incumbent would work in a defined geographical area within the GTA. Occasional evening and weekend visits would be required.
- Conduct initial and ongoing in-home client assessments/reassessments of clients' need for service according to Agency/Funder guidelines.
- Establish care plans based upon client health and functioning level, support network and home environment. Process referrals where required.
- Lead and direct a PSW team to deliver a value-added seamless service experience that meets customers’ needs and expectations. This includes supervising, coaching and supporting the PSWs to provide high quality customer focused service which includes on-site scheduled and unscheduled spot checks, which necessitates occasional evening and weekend visits.
- Conduct Training & Development sessions as well as facilitate and monitor raining and educational opportunities for Personal Support Workers.
- Communicate and work closely with the Service Coordinator who is responsible for scheduling the PSWs.
- Join agency committees and task groups as indicated
- Maintain a quality improvement focus
- A regulated health professional or RN/RPN combined with a minimum of two years relevant working experience.
- Experience working with an elderly population or in community-based care would be an asset.
- Excellent assessment skills.
- Able to supervise a team of Personal Service Workers.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Highly organized, able to work independently, while functioning as a member of a team.
- Able to produce accurate documentation, and show attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office Word, Excel, etc.
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and use of a vehicle required.
- Additional Languages such as Russian, Cantonese or Italian are an asset.
- Able to work flexible hours; on-call shifts are required