Manager – Clinical Practice & Education
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health and Long Term Care) funded organization. We Enrich Lives and Change Tomorrow by providing a wide spectrum of unparalleled quality services in the community.
Our team of service healthcare professionals delivers care to thousands of clients each day enabling people to remain in their homes, attend clinics and to close the gap between their healthcare needs and overall well-being, caring the way we care for our loved ones.
The successful Manager Clinical Practice & Education will have:
- A member in good standing with The College of Nurses of Ontario
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from an accredited University
- Minimum of five (5) years recent clinical experience (knowledge in community healthcare considered an asset)
- Experience in designing, developing, and delivering adult education
- Strong working knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in Information Technology and application to adult education
- Ability to meet deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
The role will require:
- Active participation in the development of new service offerings, including role development with respect to family-centred, interprofessional collaborative practice models
- Conducting formal and informal assessments to determine learning and developmental needs
- Consulting with internal stakeholders around practice/clinical risk issues and providing recommendations
- Consulting with and supporting managers to develop and implement individual performance plans to improve clinical practice
- Creating and maintaining practice-related policies and procedures
- Development of onboarding education as well as ongoing learning programs to address new clinical initiatives
- Education planning for competency development
- Working with external partners to develop and enhance clinical practices and related initiatives
- Coordinating activities and chairing meetings of the corporate Professional Practice Leaders
- Other duties as assigned
CTG offers flexible hours, a comprehensive compensation package including Group Benefits and RRSP matching program and a positive work culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy. If you require accommodation to submit an application, please email email@example.com.
More search results
Hamilton Health Sciences (HHS)
Western University (London, Ontario)
Peterborough 360 Degree Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic
Provincial Nurse Manager
Ontario Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services
Manager - Health Protection
Nova Scotia Health Authority