If you are a Registered Nurse who is eager to use evidence-based practices, partnerships and innovation to create a place that our residents call home then we want to hear from you!
Join a team of dynamic professionals with Yukon’s Continuing Care that provides people with modern facilities and resources and all the support that comes from a trans-disciplinary and highly collaborative teamwork environment.
Be a part of a team that delivers on their philosophy of care - “We are a community that respects and promotes dignity, individual freedom, choice, and lifestyle, and meaningful quality living. We continually strive to create a feeling of home and belonging for all who live here by being responsive to the uniqueness of each resident”.
- Eligible for registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Recently applied knowledge of nursing theory, practices & techniques
- Experience gained in a long term care environment would be an asset
- Ability to provide professional care for residents by promoting their physical, emotional and spiritual well-being
- Ability to provide leadership, coaching and training to members of the team
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking, relationship building and conflict management skills
- Ability to operate across multiple levels of care and within a transdisciplinary environment
Full-Time | Permanent | Full Benefits | Excellent Starting Salary | Opportunities for Professional Growth
How to Apply: Please forward your resume to email@example.com. Applications will be screened on a rolling basis. If you have any questions about the positon, you can reach a member of the Yukon recruitment team at 416-237-1500 ext. 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit www.yukon-hra.ca
More search results
Registered Nurse, Operating Room
Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre
Clinical Educator - Evidence-Based Practice and P…
Runnymede Healthcare Centre - 354108
Manager Nursing, Perioperative Services
Registered Nurse – Operating Room
Hamilton Health Sciences (HHS)