Client Service Supervisor- RN/RPN
Since 1974, Circle of Care, a non-profit community based agency, has been a recognized leader in the provision of in-home services in the Toronto area. Circle of Care is an employer of choice. Our employees bring compassion and caring to their roles. Whether assisting our clients in the community, or working hard behind the scenes, they are committed to giving each client the best possible experience. At Circle of Care, our mission is to support individual independence and to sustain and enhance quality of life in the community. We are currently seeking a Client Service Supervisor to add to our dynamic inter-professional team.
We are looking for: 1 Full time Contract Client Service Supervisor
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Reporting to the Manager, Client Services, the Client Service Supervisor (CSS), working within a multi-disciplinary team, is responsible for conducting in-home client assessments of client needs, providing case management and the supervising/training for a team of Personal Support Workers (this may involve an Assisted Living model of care). The incumbent would work in a defined geographical area within the GTA. Occasional evening and weekend visits would be required.
- Conduct initial and ongoing in-home client assessments/reassessments of clients' need for service according to Agency/Funder guidelines.
- Establish care plans based upon client health and functioning level, support network and home environment. Process referrals where required.
- Lead and direct a PSW team to deliver a value-added seamless service experience that meets customers’ needs and expectations. This includes supervising, coaching and supporting the PSWs to provide high quality customer focused service which includes on-site scheduled and unscheduled spot checks, which necessitates occasional evening and weekend visits.
- Conduct Training & Development sessions as well as facilitate and monitor raining and educational opportunities for Personal Support Workers.
- Communicate and work closely with the Service Coordinator who is responsible for scheduling the PSWs.
- Join agency committees and task groups as indicated
- Maintain a quality improvement focus
- A regulated health professional or RN/RPN combined with a minimum of two years relevant working experience.
- Experience working with an elderly population or in community-based care would be an asset.
- Excellent assessment skills.
- Able to supervise a team of Personal Service Workers.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Highly organized, able to work independently, while functioning as a member of a team.
- Able to produce accurate documentation, and show attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office Word, Excel, etc.
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and use of a vehicle required.
- Additional Languages such as Russian, Cantonese or Italian are an asset.
- Able to work flexible hours; on-call shifts are required
Circle of Care is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees, volunteers and clients feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
Circle of Care is a scent free environment. All employees, volunteers and visitors are expected to refrain from wearing or using scented products while visiting our office or working in the client’s home.
We are committed to an environment that is barrier free. If you require accommodation, please inform us in advance.
We thank you for your interest in Circle of Care. Only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
More search results
Quality Improvement Specialist
Registered Nurses' Association of Ontario (RNAO)
CLINICAL NURSE SPECIALIST, GERIATRICS
Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences - 357192
Registered Nurse - East Coast Forensic Hospital -…
Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA)
Senior Strategic Sourcer
Mount Sinai Hospital
Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services