Health Care - Teaching
- Toronto District School Board
- City Adult Learning Centre, 1 Danforth Ave Toronto
- $50.75 - $60.92 per hour
- Personal Support Worker Program
- Job Category
- Contract type
Five teachers for the Personal Support Worker Program, to teach the following:
- Health Care: College Preparation Grade 11, (TPJ3C)
- Child Development and Gerontology, College Preparation Grade 12, (TOJ4C)
- Health Care: Workplace Preparation Grade 12, (TPJ4E)
Qualifications: Candidates must be Registered or Registered Practical Nurses in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
Candidates who are teachers must be in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers.
These positions will be commencing no later than September 1, 2018 and no later than September 6, ending no later than August 31, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We strive to meet the accommodation needs of persons with disabilities. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs for accommodation known in advance during the application process.
More search results
Hamilton Health Sciences (HHS)
Western University (London, Ontario)
Peterborough 360 Degree Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic
Provincial Nurse Manager
Ontario Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services
Manager - Health Protection
Nova Scotia Health Authority