Nurse Practitioner (Extended Class) –Full Time
Georgian Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic
The Georgian Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic (GNPLC) is located in the Health & Wellness building at Georgian College in Barrie Ontario. We offer an environment where everyone works interdependently towards common goals. Our guiding values include; inter-professional collaboration, patient centeredness, empowerment, continuous learning, and quality service development. We are an organization where a supportive and balanced culture exists, where there are many opportunities for personal development and growth.
The Nurse Practitioner’s role will consist of practitioner, consultant, educator and advocate. The Nurse Practitioner will function as a member of the inter-disciplinary care team in the development, implementation and evaluation of patient care. The Nurse Practitioner will collaborate with physicians and community services and agencies in the provision of primary health care for patients.
Regular weekly hours are 37.5 hours. Specific schedules will be determined by the needs of the clinic in collaboration with the Clinic Director.
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a Nurse Practitioner is required.
- Proven leadership abilities with excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of the nursing process, program planning and development, research, and community resources.
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Commitment to confidentiality
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills
- Experience in primary health care
- Experience using electronic medical records systems
- Commitment to the GNPLC mission, vision and values
- A collaborative work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- A competitive salary and benefit package including HOOPP
- A professional practice environment
Georgian Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic supports diversity and equity. Georgian Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection
process. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested applicants can forward their cover letter and resume to the Administrative Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure to note in the subject line of the email Job#12-77
More search results
Hamilton Health Sciences (HHS)
Western University (London, Ontario)
Peterborough 360 Degree Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic
Provincial Nurse Manager
Ontario Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services
Manager - Health Protection
Nova Scotia Health Authority