Director, Quality and Performance
Reporting to the Chief of Professional Practice and Quality, the Director of Quality and Performance demonstrates knowledge and commitment to continuous quality improvement, supports clinical and other staff in evidence based practice and recommends senior management in quality improvement, client safety, and outcome evaluation.
- University degree and professional designation in a regulatory health care discipline or equivalent
- Academic preparation in clinical informatics and decision support or equivalent. Certified Health Information Professional designation an asset
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in leading, managing, implementing and completing quality improvement projects, client safety initiatives, balance scorecards and other complex projects.
- Knowledge of healthcare systems and operations, applicable legislations and program evaluation methodology
- Excellent data management skills including data collection, maintenance, monitoring, analysis, evaluation and reporting
- Excellent computer skills in spreadsheet, statistical analysis, and decision support software
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as effectively in collaborative work-teams
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, coordination, time management and presentation skills, self-motivated and able to follow through initiatives effectively and efficiently.
- Experience in managing incident reporting system an asset
- Fluency in Chinese an asset
- Relevant satisfactory work performance
- Occasional evening or weekend meeting as required
- A valid driver's license and access to a vehicle is required for travelling within the Greater Toronto Area
Closing date: May 25, 2018 before 5:00pm
Please submit resume indicating job reference number before closing date to:
Yee Hong Centre For Geriatric Care – Human Resources
Fax: (416) 321-9894
- Yee Hong is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the bona-fide requirements for the open position. If contacted for this employment opportunity, please advise if you require any accommodation.
- Successful applicants must provide a recent satisfactory vulnerable sector police reference check and medical clearance certificate
We thank all applicantsfor their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.