Director of Client Services
Director of Client Services
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health and Long Term Care) funded organization. We Enrich Lives and Change Tomorrow by providing a wide spectrum of unparalleled quality services in the community.
Our team of service healthcare professionals delivers care to thousands of clients each day enabling people to remain in their homes, attend clinics and to close the gap between their healthcare needs and overall well-being, caring the way we care for our loved ones.
The successful Director of Client Services will have:
- Post-secondary degree in healthcare related field or equivalent education/experience. Masters degree and experienced regulated healthcare professional (RN, OT, SW, PT, etc.) considered an asset.
- Minimum five years management experience in a healthcare setting
- Highly effective written, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills. Strong critical thinking abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as an effective team-member.
- Outstanding people skills including conflict resolution
- Demonstrated capacity as a systems thinker who is an exceptional relationship developer capable of inspiring teams, and working with organizational partners to facilitate change, incorporate research and embrace academic initiatives, while fostering a culture of creativity, innovation and accountability
A. Planning, directing and monitoring the services provided by the local offices within the region(s)
- Ensures that service is delivered in compliance with contractual obligations, relevant legislation, regulatory standards and Closing The Gap Healthcare Group requirements.
- Supports the Client Service Managers to manage and contain effective cost controls.
- Monitors and reports quality indicators as provided by Client Service Manager/Supervisor. Works with Branch management staff to establish and execute a plan to improve quality of services, as measured by the indicators to maintain CCHSA standards.
B. Developing effective working relationships on behalf of the company with LHIN, CCAC leaders and others within the geography
- Represents the company and builds solid working relationships with LHIN, CCAC, private sector contacts and other potential partners to network, respond to community needs and identify potential business opportunities.
- Participates on CCAC, OACCAC, LHIN or other committees or boards as approved by the President
C. Marketing existing services and develops new business initiatives on behalf of the corporation:
- Participates in the development of RFP submissions.
- Participates in opportunities to network and market services. Capitalizes on opportunities for promoting the company.
- Participates in research and analyzes demographic factors, industry trends and market pressures to identify opportunities in the hospital and community sectors
- Works with Directors to complete Business Opportunity Checklists for new business initiatives and to make recommendations to the Executive Team.
D. Providing direct supervision and support to Branch Manager(s) and Supervisory staff.
- Supervises Branch Manager(s) and Supervisor(s). Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with corporate standards and policies and applicable legislation. Ensures coverage during management absences.
- Provides training, mentoring and support for branch management staff in interviewing, hiring/contracting, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance and contract compliance, peer review, rewarding/disciplining, and conflict resolution.
- Ensures Branch management is able to identify, reduce, eliminate, monitor/track and prevent unsafe situations for Clients, workers, caregivers and other stakeholders.
E. Providing leadership across the organization in a specific special interest area that is consistent with the strategic priorities of Closing the Gap Healthcare
• Develops specific expertise in a clinical or business area that is congruent with the company’s strategic priorities.
• Provides corporate leadership including the development of a CTG approach to the clinical/business priority, the training of management staff, development of associated forms, policies etc. and ongoing consultation to all branch offices.
F. Internal Communication:
- Develops and demonstrates awareness of the roles and responsibilities and interconnectedness of all staff.
- Works with the Executive and Management Teams to ensure effective communication throughout the organization.
- Works with the Executive and Management Teams to develop and implement transition management plans for implementation of new initiatives
G. Health and Safety and Wellness:
- Knowledgeable of responsibilities under all applicable acts and legislation.
- Demonstrates support for client safety and ensures that all offices in Region are compliant with the Client Safety Standard.
H. Ethical Decision-making:
- Demonstrates behaviours that are consistent with professional codes of conduct and company policies related to ethical decision-making.
- Builds the capacity of management staff for ethical decision-making through regular case study discussion and availability for consultation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
CTG offers flexible hours, a comprehensive compensation package, and a positive culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy. If you require accommodation to submit an application, please email email@example.com.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all of the essential requirements stated above.
If you are interested in this position and can demonstrate that you meet the requirements defined in this job description, we invite you to visit our website to apply for this position.
More search results
Guideline Development Methodologist
Registered Nurses' Association of Ontario (RNAO)
Program Coordinator, Collaborative BScN Program -…
Sir Sandford Fleming College
Case Manager Registered Nurse
Manager: ICU/SDU and HART
Interior Health Authority
Coordinator – Community Withdrawal Support and Op…
Addiction Services of Thames Valley - 330984