- Ministry of the Solicitor General
- Other - Discipline
- Work Setting
If you are ready to make your next career move, consider the Ontario Public Service, Ministry of the Solicitor General.
Who Are We Looking For?
Passionate nurses who are committed to the care and well-being of others and are registered in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
For our leadership roles, we are seeking experienced nurses with a keen ability to lead multidisciplinary health care teams in the delivery of patient-centred health care services.
What Do We Offer?
We offer a wide range of challenging and rewarding career opportunities. We support career and leadership development, invest in learning opportunities, and recognize team and individual achievements. In addition, we offer a competitive compensation package, including a defined pension plan.
Where Will You Work?
We have adult correctional and treatment facilities across Ontario, in both major cities and rural communities.
How Do You Apply?
We currently have the following opportunities available. Click on links below for details and to apply online:
Health Care Manager
- Etobicoke - Toronto South Detention Centre - 1 Permanent
- Penetanguishene - Central North Correctional Centre - 5 Temporary irregularly-scheduled/casual positions, 6 months with possible extension
- Brockville - Brockville Jail - 1 Permanent
- Brockville - Brockville Jail - 5 Temporary up to 6 months, irregular on-call
- London - Elgin Middlesex Detention Centre - 7 Permanent
- Sarnia - Sarnia Jail - 3 Temporary irregularly-scheduled/casual positions, 6 months with possible extension
- Sarnia, Stratford - Sarnia Jail, Stratford Jail - 2 Permanent
Mental Health Nurse
- Penetanguishene - Central North Correctional Centre - 4 Temporary irregular on-call, up to 6 months with possible extension
- Brockville - Brockville Jail - 1 Temporary irregularly-scheduled/casual positions up to 6 months with possible extension
We also hire nursing professionals for the following roles. To find out about upcoming opportunities, please visit our website (www.ontario.ca/careers) on a regular basis:
- Senior Nurse
- Registered Practical Nurse
- Nurse Supervisor
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario’s Human Rights Code.
More search results
Manager, COVID-19 Vaccine Operations
HEALTH SERVICES NURSE
Children's Aid Society of Toronto - 358352
Registered Nurse (RN) - Mental Health Psychiatric…
North York General Hospital
Director of Hospice and Palliative Care Services
Good Shepherd Centres - Emmanuel House
University of Toronto Mississauga