WEST PARRY SOUND HEALTH CENTRE
ACUTE CARE/OBSTETRICS/EMERGENCY/INTENSIVE CARE/TRANSITIONAL CARE/REHABILITATION
Full-Time, Part-Time and Temporary Positions
Our beautiful Health Centre is located on the shores of spectacular Georgian Bay, and our facility offers the best that both nature and technology can offer. We work in one of Canada’s most modern health care facilities and live in one of Canada’s top outdoor adventure destinations. You can get from desk to dock in 10 minutes!
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses to join our inter-disciplinary team of skilled professionals. Our team approach offers RNs the opportunity to use their complete skill set in a modern environment. We offer competitive compensation packages, extended health and dental benefits, eligibility to enroll in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP), and a supportive and inclusive work environment. Please also inquire about our tuition support and incentive programs.
- A current Certificate of Competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team and community resources;
- Demonstrated expertise in a physical assessment, health teaching, and clinical decision making;
- Demonstrated knowledge of various computer applications and software related to healthcare programs;
- Demonstrated satisfactory attendance levels, work performance, disciplinary history and positive work references;
- Ability to work in a manner that exemplifies the core values of the West Parry Sound Health Centre: Compassion, Accountability, Rights and Responsibilities, Excellence, and Safety.
- Bachelor of Science in an approved Nursing program;
- A.C.L.S. Certification;
- Courses in Behaviour Approach (such as P.I.E.C.E.S, Gentle Persuasive Approach, or restorative);
- Previous experience in Nursing Skills pertinent to Acute Care Nursing.
West Parry Sound Health Centre is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities to ensure equal participation. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes.
We thank all applicants who apply, but advise only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Personal information submitted will be used for the purposes of this competition only. Please be advised the WPSHC property is smoke-free.
More search results
Manager, COVID-19 Vaccine Operations
HEALTH SERVICES NURSE
Children's Aid Society of Toronto - 358352
Registered Nurse (RN) - Mental Health Psychiatric…
North York General Hospital
Director of Hospice and Palliative Care Services
Good Shepherd Centres - Emmanuel House
University of Toronto Mississauga