Permanent Part-Time, multiple positions
Centennial Manor is a 110 bed long term care facility located in the northern region of Hastings County in beautiful Bancroft Ontario. This thriving rural town offers an abundance of activities for all seasons. The community offers all the conveniences of a larger center while maintaining the old world charm of the small tight knit country community. Should the need to visit a more urban centre arise, it’s only a short drive to Peterborough to the west and Belleville to the south.
Centennial Manor welcomes new RN Graduates to work alongside our experienced Registered Staff to fulfill our corporate mandate of Supporting People and Communities.
At CENTENNIAL MANOR WE ARE:
- Putting living first – Culture Change Journey
- Leaders in dementia care
- Making a genuine difference in our resident’s life
- Developing long term meaningful relationships with residents and their families
- Providing care through an interdisciplinary team approach
We are seeking dynamic team members to join us in our journey to make a difference in Long Term Care
- Must possess a current Certificate of Competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Must have demonstrated ability to:
- Provide the appropriate care to meet the needs of the elderly.
- Effectively supervise the staff under his/her direction
- Effectively communicate with management, fellow employees, the elderly, and the general public.
- Accurately follow established procedures and verbal instructions, and to carry out any and all assigned duties
- Regularly and punctually attend work.
Bancroft is an underserviced area where applicants may be eligible for the Tuition Support Program. The Tuition Support Program for Nurses (TSPN) offers tuition reimbursement to recent nursing graduates from rural and remote communities who are new College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) registrants and who choose to do a return-of-service (ROS) in an eligible underserviced community. The program is open to nurse practitioner, registered nurse and registered practical nurse graduates who apply within one year of having graduated from a Canadian University or College. For more information, please see the following link:
HOURS OF WORK: All Shifts
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
PAY RANGE: $37.30 – $47.57 per hour plus 13 % in lieu of benefits
(recognition of recent and relevant experience to determine start rate)
All interested parties are to visit www.hastingscounty.com/government/careers for further information on available job postings.
Please send resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote posting 2021-ONA-CM-154/155 – “Your Name”
Human Resources Advisor
Talent Management & Acquisition
More search results
Manager, COVID-19 Vaccine Operations
HEALTH SERVICES NURSE
Children's Aid Society of Toronto - 358352
Registered Nurse (RN) - Mental Health Psychiatric…
North York General Hospital
Director of Hospice and Palliative Care Services
Good Shepherd Centres - Emmanuel House
University of Toronto Mississauga