- Ensures the establishment of an effective patient-related Care Plan which is consistent with funder service plan.
- Conducts in-home visits per ParaMed’s policy (Quality Management Manual – Home Visit Policy) to assess.
- Receives and reviews referrals/requests from funder and private sources.
- Provides advice and support to the Assignment Coordinators as required, when scheduling for a non- routine/complex patient.
- Case manages all non-LHIN funded patients.
- Communicates regularly with funder about patient Care Plan changes in condition and risk issues.
- Collaborates with internal and external health care team as appropriate.
- Reviews, implements and complies with all policies and procedures as directed.
- Maintains current and accurate documentation on all patient records (in-home/electronic/office) and patient charts/records.
- Generates reports and performs statistical analysis.
- Investigates and thoroughly documents all accidents and reports all time-sensitive documentation to the Health and Safety Business Partner
- Creates and promotes a rehabilitation/return to work plan for injured workers that includes modified work assignments.
- Completes ongoing monitoring of the established rehabilitation/return to work plan and complies with and understands the Occupational Health and Safety legislation and practices
- Develops and strengthens a positive working relationship with patients, funder and other service providers.
- Actively participates in internal and external committees and community functions.
- Continually improves professional development .
- Contributes to a healthy and safe working environment.
More search results
Manager, COVID-19 Vaccine Operations
HEALTH SERVICES NURSE
Children's Aid Society of Toronto - 358352
Registered Nurse (RN) - Mental Health Psychiatric…
North York General Hospital
Director of Hospice and Palliative Care Services
Good Shepherd Centres - Emmanuel House
University of Toronto Mississauga