We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any stage of the process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Position: 2021-54 Public Health Nurse
Start Date: Immediately
Terms: Full time 35 hours per week; Three Positions - Contract to July 31, 2022
Position Summary: Working in multiple Public Health programs that protect and promote health. As a local and regional team member, contributing to the successful implementation of NWHU’s strategic plan. Working within a team to provide services and collaborating with community members and within community partners for planning, implementing, and evaluating Public Health programs.
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario, in good standing, or eligible to register within the Province
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing, BScN
- Current cardio-pulmonary resuscitation certification
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to work as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Knowledge of, and/or experience with, principles of adult and child education, social determinants of health, and population health promotion an asset
- Certification in Infection Control would be an asset
Salary: $34.58 - $47.69 per hour, in accordance with the Ontario Nurses’ Association Contract (ONA).
Other: Access to transportation. Mileage allowance provided. Successful candidate requires a clear Vulnerable Sector Check prior to start of work.
Resumes accepted via email only at:
- Applicants must reference posting 2021-54
- Applicants who do not receive an auto generated receipt response should
- contact Human Resources at 807-223-3301 Ext. 302579.
Deadline for Applications: Accepting applications until filled.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
More search results
Manager, COVID-19 Vaccine Operations
HEALTH SERVICES NURSE
Children's Aid Society of Toronto - 358352
Registered Nurse (RN) - Mental Health Psychiatric…
North York General Hospital
Director of Hospice and Palliative Care Services
Good Shepherd Centres - Emmanuel House
University of Toronto Mississauga