Teaching (RN or PRN) in Adult Day School Program
Applicants are asked to e-mail resume with cover letter to ApplicationsConEdCredit@tdsb.on.ca
Include on your e-mail’s subject line the name of the sites (listed below) you are applying for as a 1st choice.
City Adult Learning Centre (1 Danforth Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M4K 1M8)
7 teachers for the Personal Support Worker Program, to teach in the clinical settings of Long-Term Care facilities for the following courses:
- Healthcare - Grade 10, (TPJ20)
- Health Care: College Preparation - Grade 11, (TPJ3C)
- Health Care: Support Services - Grade 12, (TPJ4E)
- Child Development and Gerontology, College Preparation - Grade 12, (TOJ4C)
Burnhamthorpe Adult Learning Centre (500 The East Mall, Toronto, Ontario M9B 2C4)
2 teachers for the Personal support Worker Program:
- Child Development and Gerontology: College Preparation - Grade 12 (TOJ4C)
- Health Care: Support Services, Workplace Preparation - Grade12 (TPJ4E)
Yorkdale Adult Learning Centre (38 Orfus Rd. Toronto M6A 1L6)
6 Part-time teachers for the Personal Support Worker (PSW) Program:
- Health Care - Grade 11, College (TPJ3C)
- Child Development and Gerontology - Grade 12, College (TOJ4C)
- Health Care: Support Services, Workplace Preparation - Grade12, (TPJ4E)
One teacher for a Pharmacy Assistant Certificate Program
- Health Services: Pharmacy Services, Grade11 (TPP3M) and Grade 12 (TPP4M)
Qualifications: A qualified teacher who is an RN or RPN in good standing with the College of Nurses. Clinical placement supervisory experience required. Up-to-date CPR (HCP), Standard first aid, and immunizations required.
Candidates who are teachers must be in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers.
These positions will be commencing no earlier than September 1, 2021 and no later than September 10, 2021 until no later than August 31, 2022.
We strive to meet the accommodation needs of persons with disabilities. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs for accommodation known in advance during the application process.