The County of Hastings is currently accepting applications for a Part-Time Registered Nurse in the Nursing Department at Hastings Manor Long Term Care Home in Belleville, Ontario.
- Must possess a current Certificate of Competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Must have demonstrated ability to:
- Provide the appropriate care to meet the needs of the elderly.
- Effectively supervise the staff under his/her direction
- Effectively communicate with management, fellow employees, the elderly, and the general public.
- Accurately follow established procedures and verbal instructions, and to carry out any and all assigned duties
- Regularly and punctually attend work.
HOURS OF WORK: All Shifts
STARTING RATE OF PAY: $37.30 – $47.57 per hour PLUS 13% in lieu of benefits
(Recognition of recent and relevant experience to determine start rate)
Please send resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote: 2021-ONA-HM-175 – “Your Name” in the subject line
Talent Management & Acquisition
Human Resources Advisor