- Blanche River Health
- Kirkland Lake, ON
- Rate of pay ranges from: $33.90 to $48.53
- Registered Nurse
- Work Setting
- Hospital / Health Centre
- Full-time, Part-time
Registered Nurses – Operating Room (Primary site: Kirkland Lake)
Permanent Full Time
Blanche River Health Offers:
- NEGOTIABLE RELOCATION PACKAGES
- On-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
- A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
- A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
Compensation & Benefits Information
- Rate of pay ranges from: $33.90 to $48.53, as per the Ontario Nurses Association (ONA) Collective Agreement
- Eligibility to enroll in the HEALTHCARE OF ONTARIO PENSION PLAN (HOOPP). Click on the link provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
- Part Time - Percent in lieu of benefits up to 20% as per ONA Collective Agreement
- Full Time - Health and Dental Benefits package and paid vacation as per ONA Collective Agreement
- Applicants must be registered with College of Nurses of Ontario in good standing
- Must possess a current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate.
- Must be proficient with I.V.s
- Minimum of five years’ experience
- Preference will be given to applicants who have previous surgical and post-surgical nursing experience.
- Operating Room Nursing Certificate is mandatory or to be completed within 1 year of hire
- Competency with basic nursing skills including assessment, observation, documentation and communication skills.
- Must take on-call and be able to respond to a call-back and arrive at the hospital within 30 minutes.
- Must be willing to assist with relieving in all Nursing areas of the Hospital as required.
- Demonstrated ability to attend work promptly and regularly and to maintain same.
- Bilingualism in French and English an asset.
- Previous experience with relevant computer applications is an asset.
- Other duties assigned.
Kirkland Lake - For more information regarding the town of Kirkland Lake please visit https://www.discoverkl.ca/
Englehart – For more information regarding the town of Englehart please visit https://www.englehart.ca/
**You may be eligible to receive 100% reimbursement of your tuition** Click on the link below
Please submit your resume by July 30, 2021 to Jessica Parkman, CHRP – Human Resources
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Blanche River Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.