Part Time Nurse
Various Locations across Ontario
If you are a Registered Nurse who is enthusiastic, dedicated, and wants to make a difference, Shoppers Drug Mart is looking for you! Our team is currently seeking individuals to support our injection clinics. We offer flexible schedules & competitive wages.
What You Will Do
- Administer injections, and provide educational training and supervision
- Provide any follow-up as needed
- Workincollaborationwiththepharmacyteamtodevelopthenursing servicesoffered
- Maintains high standards of professional practice by adhering to the ethics of the College of Nurses and stay abreast of the latest professional advances
- Perform duties and tasks as required
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a Registered Practical Nurse in good standing
- Practical Nursing diploma from a recognized community college
- Excellent skills in assessment, communication, critical thinking and decision making
- Knowledgeable of various communication methods to meet the needs of patients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and team environment
Why work at Shoppers Drug Mart?
Acting as consultants, supporting internal customers and the Associate-Owners, you will get experience unique to the retail industry while working for an award-winning national brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, competitive pay and online learning through SDMU.
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your work, co-workers, customers and community.
How You’ll Succeed
At Shoppers Drug Mart Inc., we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Additional Post Details
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.
Take your career to new heights and apply today!