Director, Integrated Health Systems and Partnerships
- Spectrum Health Care
- Toronto , Ontario
- Other - Discipline
- Work Setting
- Toronto, ON
- Area of Practice
- Community Care, Management / Director / Executive
- Permanent, Full-time
About this opportunity:
Spectrum Health Care, one of Ontario’s leading home and community care providers is looking for an innovative nurse-leader to build on our relationships with healthcare leaders and Ontario’s Health Teams to achieve our shared vision of an integrated system that tightly links together acute care, primary care and home and community care services to enable our patients, especially our seniors, the choice and confidence to be cared for at home.
Reporting to the VP, the Director of Integrated Health Systems and Partnerships is a nurse leader that will work collaboratively with senior leaders and clinical champions in partner organizations to identify and seize opportunities to integrate Spectrum’s total care services in existing regions and foster business development opportunities associated with Ontario Health Teams (OHTs). The Director will develop and maintain key partnerships and devise novel strategies and tactics that will enhance patient experience and strengthen clinical integration across the continuum.
- Drive growth by bringing Spectrum solutions to solve clinical and health system demand and service challenges
- Contribute to the development of innovative solutions that enable organizations to address their challenges
- Ensure organizational readiness to support priority organizations/OHTs in achieving their annual target goals
- Build and maintain key relationships with primary care networks, hospitals, and community providers, and other cross-sector stakeholders to advance integrated system thinking and approaches
- In collaboration with our partners, lead the development, submission, and advocacy efforts in support of proposals that require funding/government approval
- Identify areas for improved collaboration and continuous improvement, champion the identification and integration of best practices
- Utilize data to inform strategic and operational priorities, and to optimize performance
- Conduct market research, determining the services to promote, and new opportunities to pursue (e.g., geographic expansion of existing programs/services; development of specialized clinical services to address system gaps)
- An undergraduate degree in nursing with 5-7 years of leadership and management experience in healthcare; RN designation preferred however qualified RPNs will be considered
- Registered Nurse with current Certificate of Competency issued by the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Business or Health Administration preferred
- Canadian Health Executive (CHE) certification preferred
- Successful track record of enabling organizations to achieve their annual growth targets
- Strong knowledge of Ontario’s health system design, funding models, and an understanding of priority issues facing local/regional health systems
- Must be a motivated self-starter with a successful track record of building partnerships and programs spanning the healthcare continuum
- Seen by your peers as a solutions-oriented leader; ability to generate innovative patient-focused ideas and responses that address client challenges that would be operationalized by internal teams
- Possesses a superior level of negotiation, influencing, and persuasion skills to support building strong relationships both externally and internally
- Excellent observation and listening skills
- Team player with a results-oriented approach, self-motivated, and exhibits courage to challenge status quo to support superior business performance
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas and leverage experiences in process design/workflow mapping
- Experience facilitating and managing consultation processes with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong organizational, analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and ability to adapt key messaging to target audiences (clinicians to senior management)
How to Apply:
To learn more about Spectrum Health Care, please visit our website at spectrumhealthcare.com.
We thank all applicants, however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment process.
If you require accommodation because of disability through the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources at (hr@ spectrumhealthcare.com) for assistance.