We're hiring FULL-TIME Registered Nurse and Registered Practical Nurse
- Thunder Bay ON
- (RPN $35 - $42/hr) RN ($45 - $60/hr)
- Registered Nurse, Registered Practical Nurse
- Work Setting
- Long Term Care / Nursing Home
- Thunder Bay, ON
- Area of Practice
- General Nursing
We have a great opportunity for Registered Practical Nurses and Registered Nurses WILLING TO RELOCATE to Northwestern Ontario on the beautiful shores of Lake Superior! The long-term care facility is located in Thunder Bay Ontario. This is a 4 to 6-month contract which can be extended. Accommodation will be provided. We invite new grads to apply.
- Collect patient health information like blood pressure, temperature, and pulse.
- Assist physician with examinations and administer treatments
- Operate medical equipment
- Monitor patient status; record patient information in medical records and report changes.
- Provide assistance including changing dressings, and bathing patients.
- - Provide patients and families with health and safety information
TLC Alert Nursing and Home Care Services is a Canadian-owned and operated health care staffing agency. We have offered quality services to our clients since 1995 and have an excellent reputation within the health care community. As an agency, we take a personal approach with each team member to make sure you feel valued and appreciated for the important work that you do.
We are currently looking for caring and compassionate RNs & RPNs to join our team to work Full Time in Thunder Bay, Ontario. This is a long-term assignment of 4-6 months which would require you to relocate. The ideal candidate must be able to attend to multiple patients at a time in a fast-paced environment.
• Premium Pay (RPN $35 - $42/hr) RN ($45 - $60/hr)
• Accommodation Provided
• Full-time schedule with the opportunity to work extra hours
•CNO License (mandatory)
•Current CPR and First Aid Certificate
•Clear Police Vulnerable Sector Check within the last 12 months
•TB test within the last 12 months
•Negative COVID-19 test within 7 days
• Must be familiar with online charting online (e-MAR, MEDITECH, Point-Click-Care)
• Must be energetic and compassionate
•Should be able to work in a fast-paced, busy environment
•Should be comfortable working solely and/or in a team environment.
•Must be legally authorized to work in Canada.