- Spectrum Health Care
- Commensurate with experience
- Other - Discipline
- Work Setting
- Toronto, ON
- Area of Practice
- Community Care, Management / Director / Executive, Marketing and Sales
- Permanent, Full-time
At Spectrum Health Care our mission is re-imagining home care for clients and families to provide products and services they need, whenever care is required, delivered by the most qualified and compassionate staff.
Our people are the cornerstone of our business. By joining Spectrum Health Care you will be part of one of Canada’s Best Managed companies and a committed member of a team of highly skilled healthcare professionals.
Reporting to the Regional Director, the Home, and Community Care Program Leader is a newly created role that will be responsible for the development and implementation of new integrated care models that enable patients to age safely in their homes. With a nursing background in home and community care, the individual will be an out-of-the-box thinker with the ability to work at both a strategic and operational level. Bringing to the role a strong project management background and experience in leading nursing and care programs there is an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the home health care sector.
If you are looking for a leadership role in health care – APPLY TODAY!
- Compensation - Travel allowance and Competitive Salary
- Work-Life Balance – Full-time day work schedule
- Wellness - Benefits including Health and Dental coverage, Employment Assistance Program, Discounted GoodLife Fitness memberships, vacation pay & flexible work schedule
- Career Development - Professional Development & Training, Lunch & Learn Sessions
- Preparation for the Future – Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Recognition – Employee Service Recognition Program and more!
- Provide expert knowledge and professional practice leadership to develop solutions/service delivery models for exceptional care
- In collaboration with health system partners, develop, deploy and assess ‘tests of change’ initiatives focused on bundled services and integrated models of care
- Lead program development and design of clinical workflows that support new models of care delivery for the target populations, in collaboration with the operations leadership team and the interdisciplinary team
- Monitor federal, provincial, and other relevant legislation/regulations for compliances and collaborate on strategies to address opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with operations leadership to ensure the implementation and sustainability of exemplary operational practices
- Collaborate to address quality, safety, and risk management issues, including the development of improvement plans to address the shortfall. Collect and assess key performance indicators for the programs and initiate quality improvement/process changes as required
- Contribute to the improvement of client outcomes (quality of life and quality of care) based on best available evidence and efficient utilization of resources
- Contribute to business development initiatives as required
- Develop educational initiatives and support the ongoing development of our innovative online learning environment
- Adhere to the safe work/risk management policies and practices of Spectrum Health Care.
- Work within the Ethical Practice Framework of Spectrum Health Care.
- Understand the range of services provided by each division of the Spectrum family and how it contributes to our model of Total Client Care.
- Continually assess, anticipate, identify and respond to new and changing needs of patients and communicates available Total Client Care resources to patients when appropriate.
- 3+ years experience in the design, implementation, and leading of nurse/ care programs
- 5+ years experience in a health care
- 3+ years experience in home health care
- Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Progressive leadership experience in a healthcare environment
- Knowledge of College of Nursing of Ontario standards of practice and professional standards of practice in gerontology nursing
- Knowledge of patient care best practices and behavioral supports
- G driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle
How to Apply:
To learn more about Spectrum Health Care, please visit our website at spectrumhealthcare.com.
We thank all applicants, however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment process.
If you require accommodation because of disability through the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources at (hr@ spectrumhealthcare.com) for assistance.