The Clearview Institute is a modern surgical eye care facility in Toronto, housing state of the art equipment, combined with the luxurious comforts of an impeccably designed facility.
Our rapidly growing clinic is in need of an experienced and competent RN and RPN to assist surgeons during operations and keep the operating room sterile at all times.
They need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of operation procedures and patient safety. Being compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession.
• Gather all supplies needed for the operation
• Assume responsibility of keeping the operating room sterilized
• Position and prepare patient on operating table
• Pass medical instruments or other objects to the surgeon during operation
• Adhere to safety standards and precautions
Recent proven experience as operating room nurse (circulating and or scrub and or pre op)
Excellent knowledge of sterile techniques
Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions
In-depth knowledge of surgical operation procedures
Outstanding organizational ability
A great team player with excellent communication skills
Cool tempered with emotional and physical stamina
1. Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
2. Valid BLS ( RN and RPN) and ACLS (RN)
3. Two years of Medical/Surgical nursing experience required.
4. A minimum of one year recent Operating Room experience required.
Competitive compensation offered including paid parking. Casual position available on Thursdays and occasional Saturdays. We pride ourselves in excellent patient care through our highly trained clinical staff.
To apply for this position please send your resume via email to the Clinic Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our organization please visit: www.clearviewinstitute.com
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Plastic shield at work stations
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place