- Lake of the Woods District Hospital
- Kenora, Ontario
- $33.9000 to $48.5300 per hour
- Registered Nurse
- Work Setting
- Hospital / Health Centre
- Area of Practice
- Critical / Urgent Care
Lake of the Woods District Hospital
ICU Registered Nurse
$33.9000 to $48.5300 per hour
As per ONA Collective Agreement
Ongoing until filled
Are you looking for a dynamic nursing specialty career opportunity? Do you like the idea of thinking on your feet in fast-paced environments? As a RN working in the ICU Department at Lake of the Woods District Hospital (LWDH) you will be involved in the care of complex patient populations, such as those suffering from trauma, cardiac emergencies or other severe medical conditions that require treatment in a fast-paced team environment. As an integral member of the healthcare team you will have the opportunity to handle situations with care and confidence ensuring a positive patient care journey.
- Current registration with College of Nurses of Ontario
- Graduate of recognized ICU/CCU post graduate program
- Current Certification in BCLS and demonstrated ongoing competence through annual re-certification
- ACLS Certification and demonstrated ongoing competence through re-certification within the past two years
- Certification in IV Therapy with demonstrated ongoing competence
- Demonstrated ICU/CCU experience in the past 12 months
- Ability to function independently in the ICU/CCU and Medical/Surgical setting
- Knowledge and experience of First Nations culture an asset
- Reliable attendance record
Please apply through the online application process via https://lwdh.talentpoolbuilder.com/
We thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. First consideration will be given to current internal LWDH employees.
Qualified applicants may be considered for other comparable positions or within the same classification other than this posted position.
Please prepare your application in accordance with the qualifications posted in the job advertisement. Applications will be screened based on the posted qualifications.
The LWDH is committed to diversity and inclusivity in our employment practices. We promote the independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity with persons with disabilities by ensuring the accessibility of our facilities and services. Accommodations, including alternative formats, are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process.
For more information or to request an accommodation please contact the Human Resources Department at 807-468-9861