At Home Instead, we’re celebrating 2 decades of providing highly personalized care to seniors in Central Toronto. Our motto "To us, it's personal®" is more than just words. It's a principle that permeates everything we do.
Why work with us
We invite you to be part of a well-established, highly regarded home care agency in Central Toronto. Our Home Instead office is in the top 1% of offices within the worldwide global network.
A career with Home Instead - Central Toronto means something. It means your work will have a positive impact on seniors, families, and caregivers. It means your ideas, passion, and professional goals are supported with resources and recognition. It means your talent, experience, and ambition is recognized and rewarded.
At Home Instead - Central Toronto office, we:
- Put people first.
- Bring people together and create a sense of team and community.
- Empower people to own their role.
- Create a space where people can be themselves, while valuing diversity.
If you are a Registered Nurse looking for a rewarding career, we would love to hear from you. Home Instead is looking to hire a Registered Nurse for the role of a Client Care Manager.
The Client Care Manager is expected to perform a variety of duties including but not limited to:
- In liaison with the Director of Care conduct care consultations.
- Oversee client, caregiver and/or PSW introductions either virtually or in person.
- Continuously evaluate the care plan through a series of ongoing communications and visits to ensure high quality care, client and caregiver satisfaction and retention.
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation of all clients’ visits, and communication.
- To liaise between members of the circle of care including, physicians, nurses, social workers, HCCSS staff, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Pathologists and any other professionals as is appropriate with consent.
- Assist with overall problem solving, conflict resolution with staff or clients.
- Experience working in a Community Home Care setting
- Various experience in diverse clinical areas with effective critical thinking skills
- Specialty experience with the geriatric population
- Ability to work independently, work well within a team and delegate appropriately.
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated awareness of cultural diversity.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Current registration in good standing with The College of Nurses of Ontario
- Annual membership with The Registered Nurses Association of Ontario (including Insurance coverage)
- Current First Aid & CPR certification
- Excellent general assessment skills
- Safety assessment skills
- Infection control
- Medication management
- Customer service skills
- 5 years experience in an acute care general medical setting
- 2 years of Geriatric experience
- Monday to Friday – 9 am to 5 pm
- Must be available on-call during evenings and weekends as required.
We thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Home Instead is committed to the principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). As such, we strive to make our recruitment processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities to the best of our abilities. If you require any accommodations during the application and hiring process kindly let us know.