Join a hospital where everyone makes a difference, and be part of our vision to provide exceptional healthcare by exceptional people! We are seeking qualified, skilled, and passionate individuals to join our team who will provide direct patient care in our Women's & Children's Health program in the Obstetrics, Paediatrics, and Special Care Nursery departments.
The spectrum of nursing care includes: antenatal care, intrapartum care, immediate postpartum care, breastfeeding support, infant care, and care following perinatal loss. The successful incumbent will have a strong commitment to parent and family education, and support them using a family centered approach.
- Current Certificate of Registration with the College of Nurses in Ontario (CNO) as a Registered Nurse in good standing
- Recent clinical working experience as an RN in a hospital setting in Labour & Delivery or Paediatrics
- Neonatal Resuscitation course required within the past 2 years
- Fetal Health Surveillance course required within the past 2 years
- Breastfeeding Certificate Program required or willingness to complete within 1 year
- Perinatal Certification required or willingness to complete within 2 years
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
** Apply today online - www.cmh.org/about/careers *