- Brampton and Toronto
- CAD 50 TO 55 PER HOUR
- Registered Nurse
- Work Setting
- Hospital / Health Centre
- Area of Practice
- Cancer Care, Clinical Care
- Full-time, Part-time
As a Premium Agency offering quality care, we are looking to hire highly competent Nurses to work with a Premium Hospital providing quality Care.
Long term prospects with flexible shift options and a chance work with a premium Hospital.
Comply with the standards, and providing excellent patient care in a Hospital Setup, and deliver quality care meet the expectation as per the Standards Set.
You deliver on the following duties and responsibilities:
-Adheres to the safe work/risk management policies and procedures
-Electronic documentation and scheduling
-Delivers on our Brand Promise by owning the client’s experience, ensuring that you do whatever it takes to bring peace of mind to our clients.
-Meets safety standards, using equipment safely and accurately
-Provides premium care approach to patients
-Responds to Care Services Centre (CSC) Team regarding scheduling inquiries and updates within the agreed upon timeline
- Active/Valid RN registration with the CNO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Physically able to provide safe and timely client care.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a car is preferred.
- Able to travel within the assigned work area and must have flexible work hours.
- Valid ACLS certification
- Valid Vulnerable sector check
- Completion of core critical care courses (certificate program or hospital-based orientation that has included a minimum of 6 weeks classroom theory and clinical preceptorship)
- Minimum of 2 years full time active critical care experience