The Power to Change Lives!
Tired of fluorescent lights and call bells? With VON you get to hit the open road, where the scenery and work is different every day. We offer a workplace free from the repetitive and boring, where you can work to your full scope, have clinical autonomy, continuous learning, and meet some great people along the way.
VON is a non-profit organization that provides clinical, personal and social support to people who want to live every day to the fullest while remaining in their own homes and communities.
Our RNs provide medical care to children, youth, adults and seniors in their homes and other settings in over 160 communities across Ontario.
- Diabetes management
- IV medications
- IV/CVAD care
- Palliative care
- Wound care; incl. negative pressure wound therapy and complex wounds
- ….and much more
What we can offer you:
- Comprehensive orientation program
- Opportunity to use your skills and expand your knowledge
- Competitive salaries and vacation time
- Tiered Benefits (health, dental, LTD) & an Employee Assistance Program
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan with company contribution
- Travel compensation
- SMART phone provided to keep you connected during work time
- The opportunity to make a difference in your community
- Work with an organization that is 120 years strong
What we need from you:
- Must be Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the province of practice
- Experience in community health an asset
- A valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle is required
- A current and original copy of a satisfactory Criminal Records Check is required and a Vulnerable Sector Search and/or a Child Abuse Registry Check may be required
- Must be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Come for the job, stay for the learning, and the chance to make a difference.
VON is closely monitoring the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19 and following public health directives, including recommendations from the Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. The health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff are our top priority.
VON Canada is committed to meeting the needs of persons with disabilities and to providing accessibility accommodations where required. For more information, please visit http://www.von.ca/en/accessibility