Interim RN's and RPN's - multiple assignments across Ontario
IMMEDIATE INTERIM OPPORTUNITY
Interim RN – Acute Care
Duration: 6-12 Weeks
Location: GTHA, Ontario
Start date: 14th April
Rate: $48 per hour
The third wave of COVD 19 in Ontario has led to a significant increase in demand for talented nurses across the healthcare sector. Whilst the initial needs are primarily for acute care & ICU nurses, our clients are looking for great RN’s who can fill gaps across their clinical teams and provide them with additional capacity and capability during a very challenging time.
If you are immediately available and want to help, then please apply and we can connect you with the best temporary nursing assignments across Ontario.
We look forward to hearing from you.
As an example, we are actively recruiting for the following areas:
- Operating Room
- Mental Health- Adult
- Mental Health- CEPS
- Mental Health- Child & Adolescent
- Intensive Care
- Critical Care Trauma Centre
- Acute Medicine
- Cancer Care
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit
- Medicine Subspecialties (Respirology, Short Stay, Nephrology)
- Medicine: Acute Care of the Elderly
- Nursing Resource Unit
- Clinical Neurological Sciences
- Cardiac Care
- Intensive Care
- Coronary Care Unit
- Rehab and Post-Acute
Competencies and Requirements:
- Current registration, in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO)
- Evidence of sound organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to work well in fast-paced environments
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and documentation skills with the ability to work well with patients, families, all levels of staff and the community
- Demonstrates excellent problem-solving, decision making and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work well independently and to exercise sound judgment
- Demonstrated pattern of good attendance and performance record
- Demonstrates an understanding of and commitment to hospital’s comprehensive safety programs and practices including staff, patient and environmental safety and participates in regular in-service education in this area.
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service when dealing with patients, colleagues, volunteers and other members of the community and public.
- Willingness to participate in continuing education and unit-based initiatives such as LEAN, Unit Councils, Audits etc. Asset:
- BScN preferred
- Computer literacy and/or familiarity with e-documentation, e-scheduling
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO: Interim.Applications@LHHknightsbridge.com (SubjecT: Job Title)
LHH Knightsbridge Interim Management is a service to help our clients address a wide range of scenarios including leadership support due to sudden departures, driving key change initiatives or leading transformation projects. Our interim executives step in with minimal downtime to meet specific objectives and deliver results. All have held senior positions in the past and have now chosen to offer their unique depth and breadth of experience to organizations on a limited engagement basis.
Follow the LHH Knightsbridge LinkedIn page and set up a job alert to learn about new Executive Interim opportunities.
Lee Hecht Harrison Knightsbridge Corp. is committed to providing equitable treatment and accommodation to ensure a barrier-free recruitment process. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and our AODA policy, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the hiring process. If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please provide your accommodation needs in advance to the Recruitment Lead for this opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we welcome applications from people with disabilities, and we can provide accommodations during hiring processes. We value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. Diversity means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated and respected, as well as responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.