Visiting Nurse - Registered Nurse / Registered Practical Nurse
We are currently looking for someone to join our team in the role of Community Visiting Nurse, RN/RPN.
Sign on bonus totaling $1500 for new hires!
This is a visiting position with a guaranteed volume of visits including weekend rotations.
As a result of our continuous growth, we have full-time and part-time opportunities within our South West region (Stratford, Fullarton, Listowel, Milverton, Mitchell, St. Mary's, Woodham, Staffa and Moncton) for NEW and EXPERIENCED nursing professionals. Talk to us about how community health care can fit your lifestyle and career goals!
Why Work with CarePartners?
During this challenging time, CarePartners strongly believes in supporting and protecting our front-line nursing staff. We have taken several measures to protect our staff, often exceeding provincial guidelines.
We offer a temporary COVID Retention and Recruitment Incentive for our front-line nurses. Nursing roles are eligible for a $4.00 incentive for each general visit (including admissions), shift or clinic hour.
We also offer a competitive compensation program, including tuition assistance, a variety of on-site-in service training, along with a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for professional growth!
Additionally; if you are a recent Nursing graduate, a retired nurse looking to return to the workforce, and or a nurse relocating to Ontario? You could be eligible for a $10,000 incentive!
CarePartners is excited to partner with Ontario Health as they introduce their Community Commitment Program for Nurses (CCPN). If you meet the following criteria, you could receive $10,000:
- You must be a Registered Nurse (RN) or Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) with a certificate of registration in good standing from the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO).
- You can make a 12-month commitment to work at CarePartners.
- You have not been employed as a nurse in Ontario in the last six (6) months.
About Our Nursing Roles
If you bring a desire to work with a supportive and collaborative team, you’ll fit right in with our dedicated staff. As an essential member of the care team, you deliver nursing care in accordance with nursing plans and professional practice standards. Your well-developed judgment will enable you to perform routine nursing duties, and your strong interpersonal skills will ensure that the emotional and physical comforts of clients are met. You will confidently direct staff involved in client care, and manage stressful situations with poise and professionalism.
- Use of your professional assessment skills to perform a thorough holistic assessment of each client and identify the client's needs by utilizing information from the client, caregiver(s), the home environment, the LHIN referral and other sources.
- Function as a member of a nursing team who are accountable for the nursing care it provides.
- Develop appropriate time-specific, measurable goals and outcomes in collaboration with the client and/or caregiver(s), and in keeping with the LHIN goal for treatment.
- As an organized and responsible nursing professional, you will utilize the forecast, client nursing needs, client preference and client location to plan the day's schedule of nursing visits.
- You demonstrate a commitment to quality and accuracy of care.
- Graduate of an approved Nursing program
- Current College of Nurses Certificate of Competence
- Proven computer skills, including e-mail, Office applications, work scheduling systems
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written form and must be fluent in English
- Must have a reliable vehicle and driver’s license.
CarePartners aspires to be the employer of choice for talented people. If this sounds like the place for you, apply today.
CarePartners welcomes and encourages applicants from people with disabilities, accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.
To apply please email Recruiter.Gillian@carepartners.ca