Brock Community Health Centre (Brock CHC), a charitable, non-profit community health centre serving the residents of Brock Township and surrounding areas, is committed to the provision of quality primary health care services, health promotion, education and illness prevention. Funded by the Central East Local Health Integration Network and the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, Brock CHC collaborates with community partners to provide a range of health services to residents with a focus on the social determinants of health.
If you are a Nurse Practitioner who values working as an effective team member in an inter-professional environment, this position is for you.
The PCNP role emphasizes comprehensive care, health promotion and disease prevention throughout the life span. As a member of our skilled, committed team, you will practice in a multifaceted role that includes clinical practice, education and consultation.
- Completion of a recognized Primary Care Nurse Practitioner program;
- Masters degree in Nursing; or equivalent recognized education and experience;
- Current certification with the College of Nurses of Ontario-Extended Class and a member in good standing;
- 2 years minimum experience as a Primary Care NP working with all ages in a community health setting;
- Valid Ontario Drivers License;
- Knowledge of the health delivery system, community and social services and the relevant legislation related to Nurse Practitioners in Ontario;
- Proven experience working in a collaborative team environment; and
- Demonstrated leadership in promoting a shared responsibility for professional practice and development.
This role will require some evening work and home visits.
More search results
NURSE (RPN) FULL-TIME - NIGHT SHIFT
SCOUT TALENT CANADA
Human Resources Consultant, Employee Health & Wel…
City of Toronto
Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Units - Halifax
Nova Scotia Health
Staff Development Coordinator (12-14 Month MLOA)
The Wexford Residence
Clinical Nursing & Education Lead Full-Time—1 y…
VHA Home Healthcare