triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc. is actively seeking a Registered Practical Nurse to join our team as a Personal Support Worker Clinic Supervisor.
The PSW Clinic Supervisor will provide supervision and mentoring for students completing their Clinical Placement in a workplace setting in order for students to gain experience in a wider range of Personal Support Worker skills.
The PSW Clinic Supervisor will support the vision, mission, and values of triOS College while contributing to a positive, supportive and student-focused team environment of respect, integrity, dedication and readiness; embracing diversity and fostering inclusion.
- Must be Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Minimum of two (2) years of current, relevant work experience in a Canadian healthcare environment - preferably in a long-term/chronic care setting or with a community care agency.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including supervision, motivation, and facilitation are preferred.
- Superior communication and organizational skills will be essential to success in this role.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and use of the internet.
Hours of Work:
This is a part-time opportunity that runs for 12 weeks. You will be needed 3 days a week for 15-24 hours a week.
The scheduled start for this opportunity is immediate.
The location for the position will be in Ottawa or Cornwall, Ontario.
About triOS College:
triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc. is a Canadian owned Registered Private Career College in Ontario. At triOS we strive to be the very best at what we do, both in the eyes of our students and coworkers. It is the dedication of our employees that has resulted in triOS as being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 9 consecutive years. Our college was founded on familial values and these have been retained for the last 27 years. We are truly a team in every sense and work collaboratively towards our common goal of preparing job-ready graduates. Our teams are highly motivated and passionate about the work they do and the impact they have on changing the lives of each student that studies at the college. A career at triOS provides you with an opportunity to truly make a difference in the community. We look forward to connecting with you!
Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal background check. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.