Come and join our amazing team as we are looking for dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurses to work at various hospital settings within the Greater Toronto Area. RN contractors are also welcome to apply!
As an experienced registered nurse (RN), you have spent years developing an extensive knowledge base and established a firm understanding of quality patient care. We can help take your skills and experiences to the next level. Our extensive client locations, variety of work environments, and casual work opportunity enables you to work as little or as often as you like.
Various hospital settings within the Greater Toronto Area: Toronto, York Region, Durham Region, Peel Region, Halton Region
• Intensive Care Department
• Emergency Department
• Medical Surgical Department
• Day, Evening and Night shifts, including weekdays and weekends
• Shift length 12 hours
• Available to work a minimum of 2-4 shifts per month.
• Casual work (required to work a minimum 45hrs/month)
• $35 to $50 per hour (Employee)
• $40 to $ 60 per hour (Contractor)
• Baccalaureate degree, Registered Nurse
• Current RN licensure in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
• Must have recent post clinical working experience as an RN in a hospital setting in either medicine or surgery, ICU or ER
• Current BLS or ACLS -Healthcare Provider Level
• Willing to undergo Vulnerable Sector Police Background Check (VSPC)
• Current N95 Mask Fit Test Certificate
• Current Immunization as outlined by the Public Hospitals Act
For over 35 years, we proudly attract and retain staff to our professionally skilled and supportive team. We specialize in patient care staffing and have expanded our reach through acquisitions, partnerships, and additional service offerings - becoming a predominant staffing agency in Canada. Our reputation of quality is enhanced by the dedication of our people and the relationships we build. We are committed to connecting employees with flexible and rewarding work to meet their personal and professional goals. In addition to celebrating our quality staff, we are proud recipients of the Exemplary Standing award from Accreditation Canada.
“Carecor Health Services Ltd. is a subsidiary of Bayshore HealthCare, a leading provider of home and community health care services.”
Carecor is in accordance with provincial Accessibility regulations as well as Provincial Human Rights Code legislation.
We thank all applicants who apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
More search results
NURSE (RPN) FULL-TIME - NIGHT SHIFT
SCOUT TALENT CANADA
Human Resources Consultant, Employee Health & Wel…
City of Toronto
Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Units - Halifax
Nova Scotia Health
Staff Development Coordinator (12-14 Month MLOA)
The Wexford Residence
Clinical Nursing & Education Lead Full-Time—1 y…
VHA Home Healthcare