Registered Nurse – Operating Room
Permanent Full-time (Kirkland Lake site)
Blanche River Health Offers:
- A competitive compensation package, on-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
- Eligibility to enroll in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP). Click on the link provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
- Negotiable relocation packages
- A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
- A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- Applicants must be registered with College of Nurses of Ontario in good standing
- Must possess a current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate.
- Must be proficient with I.V.s
- Minimum of five years’ experience
- Preference will be given to applicants who have previous surgical and post-surgical nursing experience.
- Operating Room Nursing Certificate is mandatory or to be completed within 1 year of hire
- Competency with basic nursing skills including assessment, observation, documentation and communication skills.
- Must take on-call and be able to respond to a call-back and arrive at the hospital within 30 minutes.
- Must be willing to assist with relieving in all Nursing areas of the Hospital as required.
- Demonstrated ability to attend work promptly and regularly and to maintain same.
- Bilingualism in French and English an asset.
- Previous experience with relevant computer applications is an asset.
- Other duties assigned.
Kirkland Lake - For more information regarding the Town of Kirkland Lake please click on the link provided: https://www.discoverkl.ca/
Englehart – For more information regarding the Town of Englehart please click on the link provided: http://www.englehart.ca/
Please submit your resume by March 31, 2021 to Jessica Parkman, CHRP – Human Resources
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Blanche River Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
More search results
NURSE (RPN) FULL-TIME - NIGHT SHIFT
SCOUT TALENT CANADA
Human Resources Consultant, Employee Health & Wel…
City of Toronto
Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Units - Halifax
Nova Scotia Health
Staff Development Coordinator (12-14 Month MLOA)
The Wexford Residence
Clinical Nursing & Education Lead Full-Time—1 y…
VHA Home Healthcare