RN oral surgery
- Yorkville Toronto Dental Specialists
- 7 St. Thomas Street, suite 705 Toronto, ON M5S 2B7
- Commensurate with experience
- Registered Nurse
- Work Setting
- Dental Facility
- Area of Practice
- Other - Area of Practice
- Permanent, Full-time
Looking for a changeÉ
We are seeking an experienced, energtic and compassionate Clinical IV sedation nurse to join our specialized dentistry practice. Members of our team must model our values and attitudes that are dedicated to world-class service. Our practice aims to consistently exceed patients’ expectations and to maintain a supportive staff environment.
Permanent, 1-2 days/week
No evenings! No weekends!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Monitoring patient vital signs
- Assessing and maintaining patient airways
- Keeping and maintaining records
- Administering medications as directed
- Assisting in emergency procedures
Additional areas of responsibilities include:
- Initiation & shutdown of gas system
- Priming IV lines
- Printing prescriptions
- Preparing patients for procedures (including with sedation)
- Recovery and operation room maintenance duties
- Delivering post-operative instructions
- Post-operative telephone follow-ups (and similar)
- Other related duties
Expected start date: ASAP
This is a modern, beautiful facility with a friendly, supportive and caring team.
Come interview with us! You'll be glad you did!
Job Types: Part time, Permanent
We follow and exceed all requirements of the RCDSO and MOH. The safety of our team and our patients is our priority!