Integrated Care Program Supervisor (Nursing, Rehab and PS) - Permanent Full Time— GTA
We are currently seeking an :
Registered Nurse for a Integrated Care Program Supervisor Role
Permanent Full Time— GTA
The Integrated Care Program Supervisor will provide program supervision, education and support, clinical support, on call assistance, in-home supervision, project management support and oversight for the purpose of monitoring practice standards, client care needs and outcomes as well as occasional direct clinical care as needed. Monitoring resource utilization and successful results in key performance indicators in the provision of nursing (RN and RPN), Personal Support (PSW) and Rehab (OT, PT, DT, SW, SLP) services within a specific program(s).
Working with a client and family-centred philosophy, you will work closely with our program funder—University Health Network, with internal and external interdisciplinary teams to provide clinical leadership, expertise and consultation to enhance the quality of care, care capacity, program development and improve overall quality of life.
Key Skills, Experience and Behaviours required for this position:
· Degree in Nursing and current certificate of competency (licensure) from the College of Nurses of Ontario required
· Preference will be given to candidates with a Graduate Degree in Nursing, Project Management and/or Health Administration
· Ongoing membership with professional associations an asset
· 5-years progressive experience in nursing of which 2 years include experience in a supervisory role
· Good understanding of the health care services and delivery processes in the community/home care sector
· Strong clinical practitioner with an ability to use knowledge-transfer techniques to put evidence-based knowledge into practice
· Excellent leadership and facilitation skills and the ability to coach, and motivate inter-disciplinary teams
· Ability to model and lead a team in the provision of client and family-centred care, including client/ family-centred assessment, documentation, and advocacy
· History of project management or program leadership
· Demonstrated knowledge and/or skills in the use of information technology for electronic clinical documentation and clinical decision support
· Awareness and understanding of all relevant legislation related to practice standards, standards of safety and quality, and employment standards including human rights legislation
· Demonstrated leadership skills with strong organizational and self-management skills, and with demonstrated ability to achieve personal, professional and organizational performance targets
· Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and excellent skills in customer service
· Clear, logical thinker and innovative problem solver with demonstrated advanced judgement and decision-making skills
· Demonstrated ability to work independently
· Demonstrated commitment to modelling lifelong learning and continuous professional growth
· Use of proper body mechanics and successful completion of the Physical Readiness Test to ensure safe work practices are followed, including mobility, transfers, bending, lifting, pushing and pulling
· Valid driver’s license and use of a car on the job required
To Apply: Please submit a letter of application and resume to
VHA Home HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
VHA is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment.
If you required an accommodation, let us know in advance.
Accredited with Exemplary Standing by Accreditation Canada; a designated Best Practice
Spotlight Organization; and a founding member and anchor agency of United Way Toronto.
More search results
Copy of RN & RPN – COVID-19 Recovery Hotel Program
Inner City Health Associates
Clinical Resource Leader
Michael Garron Hospital
CASE MANAGERS, REGISTERED NURSES (Multiple Locati…
Clinical Nurse Educator - Branson Reactivation Ce…
North York General Hospital
Community Health and Safety Nursing Manager