As a key member of the front line leadership team, the Nurse Manager of the Emergency Department is a Registered Nurse responsible for the management of the Emergency/Ambulatory Care Department and the clinical content lead for clinical related projects under the Project Management portfolio. The Nurse Manager is a strong, consistent and knowledgeable leader who is visible, inspires others and supports professional practice. Key attributes include being an advocate for quality care, a collaborator, an articulate communicator, a mentor, a role model and a visionary.
- Registered Nurse in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Clear Criminal record
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Certificate programs related to responsibilities of the position
- Bilingual – English / French
- Experience / Skills:
- 10 years of current Nursing Practice Experience in the Emergency Department
- Current experience in the role of Nurse Manager or other relevant nursing leadership role
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with internal and external health care provider
Reporting Relationship: Chief Nursing Executive
Interested applicants may submit their resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the Attention of Human Resources P.O. Box 970, Blind River, Ontario, P0R 1B0.
Deadline for application is December 1, 2019
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.