Our Foot Care Program is Growing!
We curently are seeking a Part Time Foot Care Nurse.
Our program is growing, and we are looking for a qualified Foot Care Nurse to join our team for our weekly foot care clinics. We currently have a part time opportunity available, working 6 days per month out of our in-house clinic, with the possibility of more hours as we continue to expand. Our clinic runs every Friday, with flexibility on the other days within the month.
- RPN or RN with Advanced nursing foot care licence;
- Current certificate of registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Experience working with seniors and adults with disabilities;
- Must supply own tools;
- A Criminal Record Check for the Vulnerable Sector within the last 6 months is required;
- Emergency or Standard First Aid and CPR Level C Certification; and,
- A valid driver’s licence and use of a vehicle would be an asset.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to:
Attention: Brittany Hudson, Director, Human Resources
Carebridge Community Support
67 Industrial Drive,