URGENT Need for Registered Nurse
WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW GRADS - POTENTIAL EARNINGS ARE 100k FOR 6 MONTHS IN OUR LONG TERM CARE FACILITY
Are you passionate about providing compassionate and quality care to residents in long term care? If you are, we want to hear from you!
On a daily basis the RN will enhance the effective management and quality of nursing practice in keeping with the standards and expectations set out by governing bodies and internal policies and standards of care.
We are looking for RN's for a 1 month contract and you can extend for all year. Flights, hotel and transportation are all included. EXCELLENT compensation provided.
You will be accountable for…
- Ensuring resident care is provided with established nursing standards and principles, physicians’ orders, and administrative policies
- Assisting in the assessment and monitoring of residents while working to develop, implement, review, and evaluate resident care plans
- Managing and evaluating the work of nursing and personal care staff assigned to the unit, including orientations and other supervisory duties
- Monitoring performance, conducting performance appraisals, and referring problems to the Director of Care
- Provide direction to the nursing department in the absence of the DOC
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Appropriate current certificate of competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario
- A serving heart and a passion for caring for seniors
- Registered/eligible for registration with the Registered Nurses Association of Ontario
- Previous similar experience in long-term care an asset, with comprehensive knowledge of duties
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team, to prioritize tasks in order of urgency
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and comprehension skills
- Developed creative problem-solving skills to look at the “big picture”