Centennial Manor is a 110 bed long term care facility located in the northern region of Hastings County in beautiful Bancroft Ontario. This thriving rural town offers an abundance of activities for all seasons. The community offers all the conveniences of a larger center while maintaining the old world charm of the small tight knit country community. Should the need to visit a more urban centre arise, it’s only a short drive to Peterborough to the west and Belleville to the south.
Centennial Manor welcomes new RN Graduates to work alongside our experienced Registered Staff to fulfill our corporate mandate of Supporting People and Communities.
At CENTENNIAL MANOR WE ARE:
- Putting living first – Culture Change Journey
- Leaders in dementia care
- Making a genuine difference in our resident’s life
- Developing long term meaningful relationships with residents and their families
- Providing care through an interdisciplinary team approach
We are seeking dynamic team members to join us in our journey to make a difference in Long Term Care
- Must possess a current Certificate of Competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Must have demonstrated ability to:
- Provide the appropriate care to meet the needs of the elderly.
- Effectively supervise the staff under his/her direction
- Effectively communicate with management, fellow employees, the elderly, and the general public.
- Accurately follow established procedures and verbal instructions, and to carry out any and all assigned duties
- Regularly and punctually attend work.
Bancroft is an underserviced area where applicants may be eligible for the Tuition Support Program. The Tuition Support Program for Nurses (TSPN) offers tuition reimbursement to recent nursing graduates from rural and remote communities who are new College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) registrants and who choose to do a return-of-service (ROS) in an eligible underserviced community. The program is open to nurse practitioner, registered nurse and registered practical nurse graduates who apply within one year of having graduated from a Canadian University or College. For more information, please see the following link:
HOURS OF WORK: All Shifts
PAY RANGE: $37.30 – $47.57 per hour plus 12 % in lieu of benefits
(recognition of recent and relevant experience to determine start rate)
Please send resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote: 2019-ONA-CM – “Your Name”
Human Resources Advisor
Talent Management & Acquisition
In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information collected will be used only for the purposes of this employment opportunity.
We thank all candidates who apply, but advise that only those persons selected for an interview will be contacted.
The County of Hastings is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. Please contact us if you require this posting in an alternate format. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.