Registered Nurses are at the heart of our institution.
What Hôpital Montfort offers
Autonomy, leadership, professional development, accountability and inter-professional collaboration are key words that define nursing at Montfort.
Professional development and continuing education
Our Registered Nurses contribute to the advancement of knowledge to enhance quality of care and services to patients through teaching and research activities, which constitute major components of our academic mission. In addition, our Registered Nurses enjoy numerous benefits associated with continuous education, professional development and clinical and educational skills training.
A healthy workplace
We offer our Registered Nurses modern facilities on the cutting edge of technology. In addition, as a proud recipient for two consecutive years of the Healthcare Workplace Award, awarded by the Ontario Hospital Association (OHA), Montfort is recognized as an employer that offers an exceptional workplace focussed on quality of life at work and employee recognition.
Your challenges :
- Maintain and practice all theoretical knowledge of the nursing practice with your patients;
- Provide the best possible services to your patients and their families;
- Maintain your knowledge by constantly seeking to improve the quality of services and taking responsibility for your actions.
Your profile :
- Possess a valid registration certificate issued (or in the process of being issued) by the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Possess a CPR certificate obtained in the past two (2) years, immediate care (C);
- Demonstrate the ability to work with computer;
- Possess Intermediate-level proficiency in French and English (oral and written).
Key competencies :
- Demonstrate the ability to function in a team environment and independently;
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and synthesize information;
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills.
Montfort is committed to employment equity and invites applications from women, Indigenous people, people with disabilities and visible minorities.
If you require accommodation during the assessment period, please notify us by email at email@example.com as soon as possible. We will review your request and implement appropriate measures to facilitate your full participation in the selection process. Montfort reviews accommodation requests on a case-by-case basis and reserves the right to request supporting documents.
An acknowledgment of receipt will be sent. Only those selected for an examination / interview will be contacted.
More search results
Labour Relations Officer - Professional Practice
Ontario Nurses' Association
Home Health Care and Personal Care Giver
Penguin Services Inc
Temp part-time primary care RN.
PrimaCare Community Family Health Team
Ministry of the Solicitor General
Nurse Manager - Emergency Department
North Shore Health Network