Applicants asked to submit an up-to-date résumé (or curriculum vitae) accompanied by a covering letter indicating interest in the position.
Applications should be submitted by using only ONE of the following methods:
- E-mail to Rodrigo.Fuentes@tdsb.on.ca
- Hard copy to: City Adult Learning Centre,
1 Danforth Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M4K 1M8
Attention: Rodrigo Fuentes, Principal
Two teachers for the Personal Support Worker Program, to teach PSW candidates (in the classroom and/or a clinical/community experiential setting) for the following courses:
- Health Care Grade 10, (TPJ20)
- Health Care: College Preparation Grade 11, (TPJ3C)
- Child Development and Gerontology, College Preparation Grade 12, (TOJ4C)
- Health Care: Support Services Grade 12, (TPJ4E)
Qualifications: Candidates must be Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurses in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario with instructional experience.
Candidates who are teachers must be in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers.
This position will commence as soon as possible until no later than August 31, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We strive to meet the accommodation needs of persons with disabilities. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs for accommodation known in advance during the application process.