- Steeves & Rozema Group
- VP of Long Term Care, Southwestern Ontario regions
- Registered Nurse
- Work Setting
- Long Term Care / Nursing Home
- Area of Practice
- Administration / Office, Geriatric Care, Management / Director / Executive
The Position - Vice President of Long Term Care: As a leader in the long term care sector, we believe that you can make a real difference in the lives of our residents, resident families and our authentic, passionate and committed team members.
The Company - Steeves & Rozema is a family owned company founded in 1963 with the mission to create communities that are good for life. With our Corporate Head Office located in Sarnia, S&R is a multifaceted real estate company that develops, owns and manages a portfolio of commercial, multi-residential, long term care & seniors living homes across south western Ontario. S&R has been serving long term care residents since 1970 and now owns and operates seven Long Term Care homes consisting of 928 beds located in Sarnia, Windsor, London, Kitchener and Cambridge.
Responsibilities - As Vice President Long Term Care, we’ll expect the following:
- Support and promote a culture of quality where our residents receive excellent care in a home like environment.
- Set operational goals, and expectations in line with the standards of care established by the MOHLTC, the CNO and our Vision, Mission and Values.
- Attract, develop, and retain qualified team members while developing accountabilities and succession planning for key leadership positions
- Support our labour relations strategy and process for both unionized and non-unionized staff
- Lead and support our leadership teams in attaining: strategic, financial, quality and operational goals
- Ensure the division’s financial viability through the development of forecasts, review of operational capabilities, and ensuring budget adherence.
Requirements – As Vice President Long Term Care you’ll need the following:
- You possess a high standard of professionalism, competence, reliability, organization, accountability and ethics.
- You are an inspirational results driven Leader, with a keen sense of business acumen and exceptional analytical and critical thinking capabilities.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma required; MBA preferred.
- 10 years of senior leadership experience in healthcare or related fields.
- Solid understanding of the Ontario long-term care sector.
- Proven financial management skills within a comparable portfolio.
- Experience managing multiple sites in complex environments (union and non-union).
- Demonstrated leadership and change management abilities using a collaborative team approach resulting in positive relationships at all levels
- Experience in directing, managing, coaching and mentoring staff to motivate and bring about efficiency and creativity
- Excellent decision-maker with strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proficient with MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity please,
contact Marci Breault, HR Admin. Assistant: Fax 519-344-8518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: December 21, 2020
Upon request, accommodation at any time throughout the hiring process is available through the Steeves & Rozema Group’s Human Resources Department for applicants with disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please be advised that only those invited to an interview will be contacted. No phone calls and no agencies please.