Registered Nurse (RN) Visit Program - Part Time and Full Time available
- CBI Home Health
- Ottawa area
- Registered Nurse
- Work Setting
- Home Care
- Ottawa, ON
- Area of Practice
- Other - Area of Practice
Registered Nurse (RN) Visit Program - Part Time
Daytime and Evening Shifts available
Are you looking for an organization that empowers you to use your clinical skills and judgement and apply the full scope of your practice to have a direct impact on your clients’ health and well-being? Then CBI Health is the home for you!
Grow your career with us!
With the support of experienced colleagues and nursing leaders, at CBI Health you will be empowered to play a pivotal role to help clients and their families live their best lives in a variety of community settings.
Every day will be different! You will be able to apply your clinical skills in areas such as Complex wound care, infusion therapy, ostomy care, tube feeding, as well as client/family health teaching.
We value clinical excellence and are dedicated to supporting clinical best practices; in Ontario we are proud to be a designated Best Practice Spotlight Organization. Your nursing practice will allow you to focus one on one with your patient in their own home or in a local nursing clinic.
We offer a full suite of tools and training to make service delivery both safe and effective. A leader in delivering virtual care in home health, our approach incorporates the use of secure technology to effectively connect with your clients and their caregivers when virtual care is the best option.
At CBI Health, we’re committed to supporting our team members because we know that when we invest in you, you thrive. And when you thrive, so do our clients and the communities in which we all live and work. We are excited about the contribution you will bring to our team in making this happen!
Here’s a look at our total rewards:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Full scope of practice and an empowering work environment
- Thorough, supportive onboarding program, peer-to-peer support, mentorship and ongoing learning and development to continuously advance your nursing knowledge and skills
- Access to 24/7 support, no matter where you are
What you will need to be successful
- You are registered as a member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- You stay calm in stressful situations and have strong critical thinking skills
- You are able to provide proof of your liability insurance, current CPR and First Aid certification and a police check with a clear vulnerable sector screening
- Your person and family centred approach to care guides your decision making
- You recognize and respect the role of each member of the interdisciplinary team and demonstrate excellent communication skills to facilitate collaborative care
- You have an appreciation for diversity and actively seek to be inclusive in your practice
- You understand the critical role of home health care in supporting the larger health system, and demonstrate confidence in navigating clients and families to other resources to help them meet their goals
- You embrace the use of technology to support your practice
- Commit to working every second weekend
- You can participate in an on-call or after-hours rotation (RN's Only)
- You have access to a reliable and insured vehicle, a valid driving license and are able and willing to travel to a variety of settings within Ottawa area
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills required; the ability to communicate in French or other languages is considered an asset
As Canada's largest integrated community-based healthcare services network, CBI is focused on improving health and enriching lives. CBI delivers interdisciplinary physical and behavioural health services across home, clinic and facility settings. Our network of dedicated staff and thought leaders are committed to innovating healthcare to deliver proven outcomes. CBI is uniquely positioned to support the evolving health needs of Canadians through its 13,000 clinical and administrative staff in 250 facilities and over 100 transitional/residential homes across 800 communities. www.cbi.ca
Join us at CBI Health - where we work together to make great things happen.
More search results
Long Term Care, Best Practice Coordinator
Registered Nurses' Association of Ontario (RNAO)
Registered Nurse – SOS
Parkdale Queen West Community Health Centre
eHealth Projects Coordinator
Keewaytinook Okimakanak (Northern Chiefs Council)
Sherbourne Health Centre
Registered Nurse- Obstetrical Unit
Listowel Wingham Hospitals Alliance