Applications are currently being accepted for Permanent Part Time Registered Nurse. The successful candidate will supervise the direct care given to residents in our state of the art facility, which includes an electronic documentation system.
Job Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Provide nursing care of an interdisciplinary nature
- Medication and treatment administration
- Supervise direct care provided to residents
- Communicate relevant health related information to family and physician
- Assess, develop, and review care plans and complete MDS RAI Documentation.
- Use the electronic documentation system to create and maintain detailed documentation
- Serve as charge RN after hours as necessary
- Nursing Degree or RN College Certificate.
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Availability on a reasonable basis for all three shifts, weekends and call-ins
- Strong leadership
- Experience administering medication and treatments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent assessment skills.
- Knowledge and experience with the Long Term Care Homes Act and regulations
- The following certificates would be an asset: Phlebotomy, Wound Care, Gentle Persuasive Approaches, PIECES and a Gerontology certificate.
- Familiarity using Point Of Care is an asset
County of Bruce Long-Term Care facilities have wage parity with Ontario hospitals. Starting rate may vary depending on experience as outlined in the Collective Agreement.
Interested applicants can access the entire job posting through our Career Connector link at www.brucecounty.on.ca, and then apply online, following the outlined process. Please note that although a resume is required, this does not eliminate the need to complete the Applicant Profile.
More search results
Registered Nurse – Certified Diabetes Educator (C…
Regent Park Community Health Centre - 346240
Associate Director of Resident Care
The County of Simcoe
Registered Nurse- Obstetric (Labour & Delivery)
Northwest Territories Health and Social Services - Stanton Territorial Hospital
Senior Program Manager, Long Term Care, Best Prac…
Registered Nurses' Association of Ontario (RNAO)
Ministry of the Solicitor General