The North Shore Health Network provides rural healthcare for communities along the north shoreL of Lake Huron – including services in Blind River, Thessalon and Richards Landing. The North Shore Health Network sites have been serving their communities faithfully for many years providing emergency, acute, complex continuing care, long term care and community support services.
- Effectively uses the nursing process in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the care of the patient and documenting appropriately in the patient chart;
- Responsible for making clinical decisions, exercising judgment to ensure best possible nursing care is provided;
- Participate and involved in the implementation and practice of theory/evidence based approach to nursing care;
- Possess necessary computer /office skills required to register patients, make charts, maintaining filing system, monitor lab results, process orders, access DPV, etc.;
- Maintain clean working environment. Assists with cleaning patient care areas between patients. Familiar with infection control policies and procedures used to control infections;
- Maintains own continuing education to enhance professional knowledge and growth.
- Registered Nurse with a current College of Nurses of Ontario Certificate of Competence;
- Current CPR and Intravenous certification;
- Bilingualism considered an asset.
Opportunities in Blind River, Thessalon and Richards Landing
More search results
SCHOOL NURSE - FULL TIME CONTINUING POSITION
University of Toronto Schools
Registered Nurse - ICU
Michael Garron Hospital
Nurse Practitioner/Clinical Nurse Specialist (NP/…
St. Joseph's Health Care, London
Registered Nurse - Resource Float
Riverside Healthcare Facilities
Part Time After Hours Supervisor - Clinical Opera…
Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care