The County of Hastings is currently accepting applications for a part-time Registered Nurse in the Nursing Department at Centennial Manor Long Term Care Home in Bancroft, Ontario.
- Must possess a current Certificate of Competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Must have demonstrated ability to:
- Provide the appropriate care to meet the needs of the elderly.
- Effectively supervise the staff under his/her direction
- Effectively communicate with management, fellow employees, the elderly, and the general public.
- Accurately follow established procedures and verbal instructions, and to carry out any and all assigned duties
- Regularly and punctually attend work.
HOURS OF WORK: All Shifts
STARTING RATE OF PAY: $37.30 – $47.57 per hour PLUS 14% in lieu of benefits
(Recognition of recent and relevant experience to determine start rate)
Please send resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com
Talent Management & Acquisition
Human Resources Advisor
More search results
West Parry Sound Health Centre
Registered Nurse (RN)- Mat Leave Contract
Covenant House Toronto
Registered Practical Nurse
Hawkesbury General Hospital and District
Clinical Educator, Professional Practice
Manager, Occupational Health Services
Ministry of the Solicitor General