This is a dental office that specializes in sedation/anaesthesia for dentistry. The ideal candidate will be responsible for helping to assess and to provide care to patients while adhering to Ontario's Standard of Practice regarding sedation/anaesthesia in dental practices. This Standard is available online at www.rcdso.org. This candidate should be able to assess the overall health of patients, start and maintain intravenous lines, monitor vital signs during appointments and supervise patient recoveries in a dental setting.
- Assure quality care by adhering to the standards set by the province and by the dentists.
- Organize charts and anaesthetic trays for appointments.
- Start IV lines and monitor patient vital signs during the appointment.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with current licensure.
- ACLS certification required or willing to certify in these qualifications
Masks are necessary when entering the office
Resumes should be sent to: email@example.com
Office Details: Sleep for Dentistry
4800 Leslie Street, Suite 111
More search results
SCHOOL NURSE - FULL TIME CONTINUING POSITION
University of Toronto Schools
Registered Nurse - ICU
Michael Garron Hospital
Nurse Practitioner/Clinical Nurse Specialist (NP/…
St. Joseph's Health Care, London
Registered Nurse - Resource Float
Riverside Healthcare Facilities
Part Time After Hours Supervisor - Clinical Opera…
Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care