RN/RPN, Pediatric Nurse, ET Nurse
Ontario Nurses- Come Join A Team Made for Caring™!
We are currently looking for full-time, part-time, and casual Nurses in the following locations/specialties:
York Region- Pediatric Nurse- Full and Part-Time
Oakville/Milton- RN- Full and Part-Time
Guelph- RPN/RN- Full-Time
Bracebridge/Gravenhurst- RPN- Part-Time
Mississauga- RN- Full and Part-Time
London, Woodstock and Ingersoll- RN- Full and Part-Time
Mississauga/Toronto- ET Nurse- Part Time/Casual
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government funded organization. (MOHLTC). We provide people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home-based and clinic healthcare services. Everything we do is based on ethical principles with a commitment to meeting the highest practice standards. We are, in every way, A Team Made for Caring™. Our team of skilled healthcare professionals deliver services to thousands of clients each day, caring for them the way we care for our own loved ones.
- Administrating IV medications and injections, vascular access device management, and providing wound care as required
- Promoting the independence of clients and caregivers through collaborative health teaching and care planning while considering each client’s individual needs, strengths, and health care goals
- Discussing changes to the client care plan with the other nurses at regular team meetings and/or communicating any urgent client needs/problems to supervisors and case managers (if applicable)
- Maintaining and updating patient care plans according to the patients’ goals and expected outcomes.
- Providing consultation to colleagues and other health care providers in client situations that are beyond their scope of practice
- Delegating duties to Personal Support Workers as needed
Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated excellence in assessment and direct client care
- Outstanding time management, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent conflict resolution skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Previous community or clinic nursing experience would be considered an asset
- A commitment to living Closing the Gaps values of: Quality, Integrity, Teamwork, and Innovation
Certification(s) & License(s)
- Graduated from a recognized accredited School of Nursing and have a current (practicing) Registration, in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- CNO, Standard First Aid & CPR/ AED (Level C)
- Valid driving license and access to a reliable vehicle
- Certification in infusion therapy (CVAA), CAET certificate or IIWCC completion, advanced wound care and IV skills would be an asset.
- Vulnerable Sector Screening (VSS) dated within 12 months of hire (or in process), with a current Criminal Records Check
CTG offers flexible hours, a comprehensive compensation package, and a positive culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education. We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our “Team Made for Caring”.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada and who meet all the requirements outlined above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process in accordance with CTG Accessibility Policy. If you require accommodations during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
To apply for any of our Nursing positions please email Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and please specify which location you are interested in working and whether you would prefer casual, part time or full time work. You can also apply via our website at: www.closingthegap.ca/careers.