We are the Community Health Centres of Northumberland and we are recruiting:
Collaborative – Innovative – Service Focused – Healthcare Leader
● A leader who operates with proven strength, conviction, integrity, unwavering work ethic, and an exceedingly high level of emotional intelligence?
● A professional with a University Degree in business, healthcare, health administration or human services and/or a combination of equivalent experience?
● A seasoned professional with 5-10 years management experience in community health or social services, and a proven ability to create and implement strategic plans, operating plans and manage seven-figure budgets?
● Committed to, and knowledgeable of, community participation, community-based health care, health issues, social determinants of health and health promotion?
● An individual with the enthusiasm, mental agility, and exceptional communication skills to effectively manage your team, collaborate with your Board, and engage multiple community organizations that will be part of the Ontario Health Team, and government agencies within an environment of rapid and changing demands?
If so, we invite you to view the complete job requirements and application instructions here: https://chcnorthumberland.ca/jobposting/executive-director/
Please note, only those applicants who meet the published position requirements should apply, and no phone calls will be accepted.